Casinos are big business these days. It doesn’t matter if they games are online or otherwise, casinos bank big money. Out of all the games that casinos offer, there is only one that really bring in the customers. That game is called craps.
Why do so many customers choose this game over all the others? There are a few reasons why craps is so popular. It’s exciting to roll the dice. For many customers, the idea of holding the dice and rolling it out is thrilling. For others, it’s the thrill of the kill. Once you get really skilled at craps, you can make a killing. There are many customers who walk away from a craps table with thousands of dollars.
Another reason that so many get attracted to the game is the simplicity. It’s easy to learn, even for those who are just starting. When a game is easy to learn, it makes it more enjoyable. This offers a great benefit to those who aren’t full-time gamers.
If you aren’t used to something, it can be easy to walk away out of frustration. It can be easy to give up and move onto something else. Craps doesn’t do this. Simply put, craps is for everybody. This is why it’s so much fun to do.
Play free or real money online craps. Enjoy the game of dices with an exclusive 400% bonus. Register & Claim this fantastic craps welcome offer.
THE RULES OF THE HOUSE
Whether you are just starting out with craps or you are looking to brush up on your skills, there are some guidelines you need to be aware of. These guidelines will help you improve your game.
1) The odds are always going to be on the house. Which means, the casino has the greater chance of winning. I’m not saying that you can’t win big, because you can. You have to go embracing the idea of where the odds are placed. The sooner you do this, the better. Once you understand and embrace these odds, you can better your strategy. This way you can win.
2) It’s one of the easiest games to learn, but you need to know the rules. You can’t go into this game blindly. It’s more then simply pulling down on the lever. Once you understand the rules and the best way to play, you will be more successful. If you don’t learn the rules before playing, you will make some very costly mistakes. This is why I’m suggesting learning the rules. You don’t want to make the same mistakes others have made before you.
3)If you see someone else nearby doing something specific and winning, do what they do. This might sound a bit odd to hear, but it will work. If you mimic someone else’s success, the odds will work in your favor.
4) Know when to walk away. Too many make the mistake of staying, especially when they get that feeling of “I’m hot.” This is a mistake. Once you reach a certain point, you have to be strong and walk away. The longer you stay, the more your success will dwindle. In some cases, customers have lost the money they won. Know when to walk.
OTHER TIPS FOR PLAYING CRAPS
1) What money are you comfortable losing? Give yourself that limit. Once that money is gone you walk. There are people who have bet their whole paychecks from work, only to lose that money. Don’t make this mistake too.
2) You need to know when to pass and when not to. The idea is to put the smallest amount of money on the “don’t come.” Place the large amount behind it. This might sound contradictory, but hear me out. The house might have the edge on the “Don’t come” bets; however, you will have the benefits with the odds bets.
Same thing with the “pass or come line.” The house will have the edge here, but you will have the edge on the odds. Try to place the largest money on the odds. This might not work 100% of the time, but it will work a good percent. It all depends on how the game is looking.
3) If you are playing in multiples of $6, you might want to use the 6 or 8 place-to-win. There is a reason. Why? The casino only has an edge of 1.52%. When the number hits, you’ll be paid out an easy $7 every time. Mark my words on this. I did some research. Plus, I know people who have done it. This is another way you can take the edge off the house odds.
4)Another option is to place the 6 or the 8 into the “losing seat.” What does this accomplish? Place down $5 (or whatever money you are comfortable with) and announce you want the 6 or 8 to lose. The house edge is only around 1.82%. Every time the number 7 shows up, you’ll win $4. This number 7 will show up frequently. This is a sure-fire thing.
5) The next option is the “laying against the 4 or 10.” This is somewhat similar to what I mentioned above. Place $41 on the table. Then you tell the person to “lay against the 4 or 10.” If you win, you will get $20. This is an easy thing to do. Not many people know about this, unless someone tell them. The casino isn’t going to tell you about it. They want to win.
6)One of the last options I will share with you involves the 5 or the 9. You put down just $8. You tell the casino you want those numbers I mentioned to lose. The house edge on this is only 2.5%. This is very low. When the 7 shows up, you will get $5. How often will the 7 show up? Based on experience and what I have seen from others, quite often.
OTHER THINGS YOU WANT TO KEEP IN MIND
There are some other helpful tips I feel I should offer. Before you go into craps, or any other game for that matter, know your strengths and weaknesses. The idea is to play up on your strengths. Your weaknesses will only hinder you, especially in the beginning.
You might also want to bring money you don’t really care about, this goes for online gaming too. In other words, don’t bet the rent money. Never go with the “I have a feeling.” Too many have done this and it never works out.
You also might want to try playing free games first. There are many free craps games online, games which can help you hone your skills. Always try them first, no matter how good you think you are. Once you get the hang of it and feel you are ready, then you can transition into actual money games. This will save a lot of time and hassle, not to mention money. Too many people have gotten involved with the real money too soon. Why? It’s because they get that feeling. It’s also because of how much easier this game is, when compared to the others. Don’t let this fool you.
There is an old saying, “you have to know when to hold them, know when to fold them.” Don’t make this mistake, a mistake too many people have made. Once you feel you have had enough, do yourself a favor and walk away. You can always come back and play again later.